Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week three...

I am still plugging away....
Its actually become very easy.....and is taking very little thought now.
I've found the foods I am most happy eating.....and tend to repeat them over and over.

Cold chicken and salad would be my most favourite lunch.
Thankfully avocados are abundant so I've been eating lots.

I am so grateful that Quinoa is on my food list.....it is my only source of grain like food....and its a nice change from vegies and eggs occasionally.

Nuts....they are my favourite snack.... I think I eat way too many though.

I've had a few meals out this week.... but stuck to my plan as much as possible.... my only slip-ups have been very small amounts of dairy in my coffee... and a few spoons of a lemon cream dessert...I am happy that in 7 days I've really only slipped up with these small amounts of dairy ...no gluten....no sugar though.

My vegie garden is growing.... and look....my cauli even has a head...I am so proud of that cauli.
This weekend we headed to Adelaide.....
visited the Barossa farmers markets...
I came home armed with lots of pantry staples.... some lovely gluten free Muesli for Mitch to try...
Quinoa flakes.....quiona flour.....and more quinoa...
Herbal teas....one that smells like dirty socks.

How have I been feeling?
Some days improved....
other days back to square one....
I'm still terribly tired....and aching....
but my head is less fuzzy.....and I haven't had a headache in over a week....
so maybe I am on the improve.

I have kept up with my supplements...
Had a Lymphatic massage....
plus a Chinese neck and shoulders massage
Soaked in a magnesium baths a couple of times this week....
I feel like I am giving myself as much attention as possible.... I'm throwing my all into this...hoping that its a one off detox...and I wont have to ever go through it to this extent again.

This week I plan to get back on the exercise wagon....
I've been taking it easy....allowing myself time to detox...repair.....and rest...
but I miss my workouts....and I feel I need them.
I also hope to get my pantry in order.....and rid it of a lot of unnecessary packets and cans.
I also plan to continue ridding our home of toxic products....and replace them with far healthier options.

No comments: