Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week ten-

There was no doubt a 'train wreck' week was looming...
I think I can safely say I was completely off the rails this weekend.

I actually strayed completely from all my principals of the last 10 weeks.
I ate like 'pre-detox' me...
I had juice...some white bread....an icecream.... and quite a large amount of fruit.
I didn't particularly enjoy it.... I just ate it because it was easy and it was there.

Tonight....I am a little cranky with myself...
but also just accepting it .....moving on.....and planning for a nice clean week ahead.

This week we enjoyed some Jamie Oliver satay chicken  with roast vegies... and the fiery noodle salad made with Rice noodles instead of the normal wheat noodles.
We also ate stacks of salad....my usual quinoa and granola breakfasts....
Without my blender I had to switch to juices...
I had carrot....celery.....silverbeet and cucumber which I really enjoyed.
 I also made my own cream cheese using the method outlined by Sarah here....at this stage its in a container in the fridge...I will be sure to share once I actually put it to use.
So that about sums up my week...its been good.....bad....and ugly!

Thank you for the lovely comments on my post about the moisturiser too...it was so lovely to have so many suggestions to try...and it was nice to know I am not alone.... there seems to be quite a troop of us with sensitive and reactive skin.

Have a great week....

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fabulous attitude Mardi... accept and move on... not focusing on the one week you strayed a little but the wonderful ten weeks where you have achieved so much... yum... to Jamie Oliver's satay chicken... I think his 15 minute meals is one of my fave shows at the moment... keep up the great work... I made a slow intro into juices last week... more this week for sure...

Have an awesome week...
Jenny ♥