Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week two...

I am so relieved.... 
that after a few weeks of the most hideous back / chest pain it has slowly resolved itself.
I am making every attempt to stay that way...
so I am keeping myself moving...
being careful how long or what position I sit in...
and taking exercise gently.
I am not back at the gym....but I have squeezed in some nice long walks.


Food wise I have been sensible...
Each day I have juiced.... my new favourite..carrot...apple....celery...cucumber
and kale is the best in my opinion.... I've drank one as a meal replacement for either breakfast or lunch and that has worked well in the heat we are having.

Dinners have been simple....Ian has cooked meat on the BBQ each night and we have had salad.
Nothing fancy.... just simple..easy....and tasty.

Its also been a hectic week with very little sleep....
Work was challenging and I suffered the most ridiculous insomnia after one particular shift..
(I listened to my hypnosis relaxation App three times that night and still sleep evaded me.)
This frustrated me...
in my mind 2014 was going to be stress free... and easy going...
I was annoyed that this particular day...coupled with another worry had really played so much with my head space.... I felt rattled...and I still do... I hate that feeling.
I wish I could let things slide....not take so much to heart...its something to work on.

My weight....exactly the same
(no loss this week.... however I feel better in myself...so will see what next week brings)



No comments: